My Resolutions for 2021
I wrote out my new year’s resolution last year and despite the pandemic I was able to achieve some of them which i’m very thankful for. This year my topmost goal is to live fully, be present and enjoy every moment of life. This does not mean I do not have a plan o; I have a guide and intend to stick to it as much as I can but I also intend to soak in every moment that comes.
I used to be a worrier, I still am to an extent but I am getting better at worrying less about things I cannot control and focus on providing solutions on things I can. Now I try as much as possible to be present through everything, the pain and joy of life, having God has made this easier, so I don’t have a strict resolution, I have plans/guides for the year.
So, this year:
- I want to make more money; there’s a plan to create channels for this
- I want to be closer to God; to increase my daily walk with him, listen and read more materials that edify my spirit and soul, to keep feeding on the word.
- I plan to take courses that will increase my skill and knowledge in my field of work
- I also want to increase my network; this will require deliberate steps because I am a chief homebody (LOL), staying home is bliss and its easier because I am not very sociable, you probably will not believe this but I am incredibly shy, engaging in conversations offline can be difficult, so I intend to do more of this…God help me.
- I also intend to work on my weight and diet, again God help me.
- Blog more and finish my short stories
I have specific plans for all these but most importantly, I want to be present for 2021.
Do you have any specific plans or you don’t believe in resolutions?